hot idle problems anyone help...

Traitor5150

Jan 26, 2004
Anyone have a problem with hot starting? My car will start and idle fine when it is cold or if I let it sit a while after I shut it off. But when I shut my car off then try to restart it starts fine but will not idle. if i keep it running my feathering the gas onece i drive a little bit it will be ok. I have a 75 mm tb trick flow intake stock maf e cam and some bolts on. Stock MAF injectors but i have the ford approved idle ajustment plate. Also i cleaned maf and iac with no luck. No codes and new iat and coolant temp sensors. O and i put new o2 sensors fp is at 34 pounds

• Sponsors (?)

Whers's you air filter??? In the bay or fender? Mine did that after H/C/I install..I moved the filter into the fender and it stopped...fan wash I guess...May work for ya?? Plenty of cars run em in the bay, mine just happened to like it...
Have you tried clocking the MAF?? CL meters can be finicky like that...

Had the same prob when i changed over to a pro-m and 24's. Calledd JMS (peeps who did my original chip) and they said they could fix it, short story is they did cure the prob. You probably need to get it tuned.