How do I add oil?

ZIncGTSTANG

Jun 28, 2005
Hi, we just got a 04 black covertible GT in at the place I work. It has some front end damage that we may fix or just sell it as is. We were going to do an oil change but arent sure which oil filler neck to put the oil in? The one on the DRIVERS side cam cover or the PASSENGERS side?:shrug::rlaugh:

• Sponsors (?)

Wow, you guys are cocky as ****. I was just jokin around because the car we got in has a filler neck on both cam covers. :owned: The people that had it before must have changed the drivers side and ordered on for the older year cars that had them on that side. Ill post a pic later. Its pretty funny looking. I saw it and was like:eek: I guess it would make oil changes quicker:rolleyes:

No seriously, there is only one oil filler neck. If you think there are 2, find the one that has this cap on it:

2489784_14_full.jpg

since this is posted in 'talk', ill take this as sarcasm and go :rlaugh: :lol:

No seriously, there is only one oil filler neck. If you think there are 2, find the one that has this cap on it:

2489784_14_full.jpg

since this is posted in 'talk', ill take this as sarcasm and go :rlaugh: :lol:

Alright, are you guys even reading what im writing? I just got done explaining my theory of why there are two oil filler necks. I was joking about which oil filler neck I should put the oil in(this wouldnt matter). Im not joking that there is a filler neck on each cam cover. Everyone that has posted in here is just trying to be a smart ***. If that makes you guys feel good, flame on. I posted this in talk because i was just trying to see if anyone else thought it was funny that the car has two oil filler necks. I guess this is normal since everyone in here thinks so.:bang:

:D
It doesn't matter....they both drain down to the same place either way. Put the oil in whatever one you like

I understand that they would both still work. But now i can't decide which one:D

This isn't factory on some '04s is it???? I just can't figure out why the past owner would have changed the cover in the first place. The car only has 10k miles.
04_Black_vert_2_oil_necks_0034.jpg

And I admit i could have worded the title better.:bang: