how hard are 94/95 chrome Tri bars to find?

• Sponsors (?)

:lol:

I was going to say the question should be "how hard are they to get rid of/sell".

I do not think they are that rare. I also think they look ok for a stock rim. Just for some reason they are not very sought after.

TRI-BARS

Hey too bad you live in PA. I live in CA. They were from a stang that was in the family, and now they are in my garage taking up space. If someone wanted them I would let them go for a steak dinner for 2 lol. like 50 bucks. But yeah thought about cleaning them up and putting them on ebay....but yeah they are taking up too much garage space. Any body out there need a set let me know...no cracks just a chrome flake here and there and some aftermarket caps without pony logo.

Hey too bad you live in PA. I live in CA. They were from a stang that was in the family, and now they are in my garage taking up space. If someone wanted them I would let them go for a steak dinner for 2 lol. like 50 bucks. But yeah thought about cleaning them up and putting them on ebay....but yeah they are taking up too much garage space. Any body out there need a set let me know...no cracks just a chrome flake here and there and some aftermarket caps without pony logo.

sent you a pm! :D

-James

I rock silver tribars, and probably always will. I like the look of many other wheels, but more and more I like the look of a clean stock outside appearance more. I would definitely roll on chrome tribars if I could find a set of non-flaked ones for cheap.

actually I'd like a set of either chrome tri bars or a set of the split start looking wheels they used on 96-98 GT's in chrome.

I bought a 95 GT 8 years ago and when I looked at it there was a 96 sitting right beside it, same colors. The 95 had the Chrome Tri Bars, and the 96 had the split stars. Some kid came in and boght the 96 but he wouldn;t take the 96 unless he put the Tri Bars on. I lost out on that deal.