How hard is it to steal a 99-2004 stang

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

First thing......Don't come to a Mustang web site and ask if it's hard to steal a Mustang when you have 1 post. Threads like this don't last to long, and you won't make too many friends. :notnice:

Yes they are hard to steal.

EDIT: Just saw your user name......you have got to be kidding

:nonono:

If i wanted your car bad enough all i would have to do is wait until you pull out your keys at (whatever place you are parked at) and hit you with a tee ball bat, take your key and your car and drive away. It is not hard to steal a car that way. Don't steal mustangs their owners work hard to pay for them.

DELOS02GT said:
First thing......Don't come to a Mustang web site and ask if it's hard to steal a Mustang when you have 1 post. Threads like this don't last to long, and you won't make too many friends. :notnice:

Yes they are hard to steal.

EDIT: Just saw your user name......you have got to be kidding

Frist off this is not my frist post!! I dont know why it say that it is,
second I can afford what ever I want, I just traded in my BMW for
my mustang GT, I dont need to steal, so you are :owned:

its just a question, get over yourself

I have a 2001 mustang gt with flowmasters and I have owned
many cars before that, and no Im not kidding I like the movie

why would you trade a BMW in for an older GT? :shrug:

and your question was pretty stupid considering your username.

and as for post count, it only goes up when you post in tech forums, not talk forums. it's intended to show that only real contributions will count, not BS'ing in the "talk" sections around here.

01GT281 said:
If i wanted your car bad enough all i would have to do is wait until you pull out your keys at (whatever place you are parked at) and hit you with a tee ball bat, take your key and your car and drive away. It is not hard to steal a car that way. Don't steal mustangs their owners work hard to pay for them.

dude please, I work over 60hrs a week, and I own income property

dude come on what do you expect us to think. First you have a low post number even though you registered january of 2004. It just sounded kind a wierd asking that question. Then your user name makes it even worse.

1990StangLX said:
why would you trade a BMW in for an older GT? :shrug:

because I can do what I want,

the bmw was a e46 smart guy, with 106k miles on it and it was paid for if you must know so the 01 stang has very low miles and it was a even trade, I still do not have a car-payment and I have a car that I want with a warranty. does this answer you question
BIG GUY?

Status
Not open for further replies.