How many 99+ stangs here have over 50K miles-->>

190hpkilla

Mar 10, 2004
Im just curious on how many people made it to 50K and what glitches if any you ran into.

Me and my friend are thnking of getting 2 99+ GT's with about 70K miles and want to know what things fall apart at that mileage.

Thank you.

• Sponsors (?)

:eek:
attachment.php

Attachments

• 100k.jpg
    100k.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 577
84,000 Miles, changed clutch at 75,000 currently need to get the A/C fixed (sensor problem). The most serious engine issue to date happend weekend before last, I was on my way home from a weekend road trip, and for the last 40 miles of the drive the car would not rev over 3,000 RPMS, as soon as I pulled into the driveway at my house it started working fine, and has ran fine since then.

Ike

56,000 on mine. Had to replace the hydraulic brake booster (I think that's what it's called, I forget) It started leaking brake fluid and power steering fluid like crazy one day around 35,000 miles. My throwout bearing has been bad for a few months now but it hasn't gotten annoying enough to care about changing. Still on the stock clutch with ~20 passes at the track and moderatley hard daily driving. I never slip my clutch really unless I'm at the strip and always rev match downshifts. It still has the same feel as the day I picked it up with 27,000 miles on it. I need to replace my rotors / upgrade the brakes because they're starting to feel kind of weak now. Track day at a road course pretty much did them in. :p