How many 99+ stangs here have over 50K miles-->>

57,900 here. Had the spotty headlights and a loose tranny crossmember fixed under warranty. Had one coil pack fail around 40K and replaced it myself. Had the tranny mount replaced under warranty when the mechanic declared it "weak" during a 20K inspection.

I currently have a little looseness in the steering and a muffled squeak from the rear suspension but those are probably after affects of an accident I had in 2002.

• Sponsors (?)

2000 auto, 41k, ~150 1/4 passes w/ nothing but a noisy ujoint and i think something is up with my right tie rod end. likes to 'hop' at full-lock until its rolled a few times. but nothing more than minor easily fixed quirks.

I bought my 99 GT 11/23/03 used, it now has 78K on it. The only problem I've ran into is my driver's side lock doesn't unlock or lock half of the time. The problem comes and goes, but the car runs fine. When I bought it, it still had the stock air silencer on it, it was bone stock. I have since put a cold air intake on the car. I ran it at Beech Bend last Saturday and after only 2 runs I got a best of 14.37@97mph. My 60' times were terrible!

I am just under 100k on my 99GT.

Still runs strong. Original clutch (Probably have to be changed soon)

I had to have the Trac-Loc replaced. I had it done when I went to 3.73s (Thank you Mustang Magic)

Change the oil every 5,000 miles with Mobil One. Doesn't burn a drop. Otherwise, only routine maintenance.

Plans for this summer--- Sub frame connectors and new suspension. I already have an SUV. I want to get the Stang out of the nose bleed section.