• Mustang Forums
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-

How many blue mustangs were there from 99 to 04?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Alternator
  • Start date Start date Jun 29, 2004
A

Alternator

New Member
May 26, 2003
19
0
0
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Jun 29, 2004
#1
  • Jun 29, 2004
  • #1
Just wanted to know what were the color names given to the blue mustangs. If I'm not mistaken, I think there were two dark blues, two light blues, and an exclusive blue for the mach.
Pictures would be helpful! thanks!
 

'66 coupe

Founding Member
Aug 7, 2000
1,202
9
59
Lakeland, Fl.
Jun 29, 2004
#2
  • Jun 29, 2004
  • #2
Off the top of my head I got
Bright Atlantic Blue
Azure Blue
True Blue(the best, according to my bias )
Sonic Blue(pretty damn good color also).
 
A

atlblue2000

Founding Member
Aug 18, 2002
1,245
0
36
TN
Jun 30, 2004
#3
  • Jun 30, 2004
  • #3
[QUOTE='66 coupe]Off the top of my head I got
Bright Atlantic Blue
Azure Blue
True Blue(the best, according to my bias )
Sonic Blue(pretty damn good color also).[/QUOTE]

Also there was just atlantic blue. 1kwik6 has just atlantic blue I believe. The only color I am sure of its procuction time was the BAB, which was only available from 98-00. For all of you BAB V6ers running around looking for pre-painted hood scoops this color never came on a GT with a scoop so that's why places like GEF Racing never had a prepainted BAB scoop.

The true blue is the deep, dark blue right? I love that color. There is a GT up here for sale that color with shiny bullitts. That puppy is sharp.
 

'66 coupe

Founding Member
Aug 7, 2000
1,202
9
59
Lakeland, Fl.
Jun 30, 2004
#4
  • Jun 30, 2004
  • #4
atlblue2000 said:
The true blue is the deep, dark blue right?
Click to expand...

Yep. That was the color I wanted, and the dealer only had one used V6. It was an Auto, but the color was right.
 
A

Alternator

New Member
May 26, 2003
19
0
0
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Jul 13, 2004
#5
  • Jul 13, 2004
  • #5
atlblue2000 said:
Also there was just atlantic blue. 1kwik6 has just atlantic blue I believe. The only color I am sure of its procuction time was the BAB, which was only available from 98-00. For all of you BAB V6ers running around looking for pre-painted hood scoops this color never came on a GT with a scoop so that's why places like GEF Racing never had a prepainted BAB scoop.

The true blue is the deep, dark blue right? I love that color. There is a GT up here for sale that color with shiny bullitts. That puppy is sharp.
Click to expand...

I know for sure there was another dark blue.
Is the atlantic blue closer to the true blue or to the bright atalntic blue?

I love the true blue, but I see it on f150 and it just doesnt look as good. After I totaled mine I looked for another one unsuccessfully. So I just went for the Dark Shadow Gray, also a really cool dark color.
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

5
Hello fellow Mustang fanatics.
  • 580HP*428Cj
  • Apr 2, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
4
Views
308
The Welcome Wagon Aug 18, 2026
josep4
L
95 gt engine vibration
  • lenzgt
  • May 11, 2026
  • 1994 - 1995 Specific Tech
Replies
6
Views
323
1994 - 1995 Specific Tech May 26, 2026
lenzgt
L
Vacuum line question?
  • Mustang Momma
  • Feb 10, 2026
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Replies
1
Views
214
1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk- Mar 3, 2026
Noobz347
Cobra Brake Conversion - Spare Wheel/Tire Search
  • AeroCoupe
  • Aug 2, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
7
Views
409
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Sep 2, 2026
AeroCoupe
J
98 mustang gt carbon fiber
  • jay99914
  • Nov 14, 2025
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Replies
0
Views
168
1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk- Nov 14, 2025
jay99914
J
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?