How Much Can I Get For This Car ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

yes. check out the pictures on the blog... shows the condition of the car.. in 2 weeks i want the car to go up for sale ... within the 2 weeks i am going to order the body side moldings and restore the pony wheels

a little about the car:

5.0 5 speed original
thumper heads
e cam
cut and ported upper
underdrive pulleys
full length bbk headers and exhaust
3.73s
lower control arms
quad shocks removed
new moldings on windows
power windows work / power mirrors dont... havent looked into it.
has mp3 stereo
it has no ac and no heat :/
power steering relocated

exterior is in great condition (has been repainted and new moldings have been put on with a new cowl vent)
interior is SOLID and looks nice not MINT but definitely nice.

i drive the car daily 40 mile round trip no problem never had any issues.
transmission shifts perfectly.
oil changed a month ago.

so what can i get haha ?

Interior shouldn't hurt much if it's clean. I'd take a clean blue interior over a dirty black interior anyday.

Vehicle mileage? Hows the car overall? Mods can be purchased, but a clean straight car is what people are mostly after these days

I am looking to get no LESS than 4000 ... I did my research i KNOW whats out there people are selling shells for that much money that are in primer with no interior... a whole, very presentable clean car i think is worth more than that. one more thing with this car is whoever did the rear didnt shim it right now when you go from reverse to forward theres a little clunk. but i think i am gonna put it up for 5000 and take no less than 4000.

Heres a pic

Attachments

• notch-pic2.jpg
    notch-pic2.jpg
    476.1 KB · Views: 178
Status
Not open for further replies.