How much did you get your 2010 Mustang GT Premium out the door?

• Sponsors (?)

I got mine for around $29,000 out the door with the X-plan. After my trade in (2003 GT) I ended up paying $24,400.

Posted via Mobile Device

What was the X-plan? What options did you get on the car and what was the MSRP? How much did you put down and what are your monthly payments and interests? And how much is your insurance? Sorry, I know it's a lot of questions, but I'm curious how much everything would cost me.

Thanks!

Kind of difficult to know actual cost without knowing what you were allowed on a trade and what you owed.
I can buy on X plan but the dealer always gets me by allowing less on a trade in.

Posted via Mobile Device

What was the X-plan? What options did you get on the car and what was the MSRP? How much did you put down and what are your monthly payments and interests? And how much is your insurance? Sorry, I know it's a lot of questions, but I'm curious how much everything would cost me.

Thanks!

X-plan is a discount that you can get if your employer has a deal with Ford. It is usually right around the best price you'd be able to negotiate anyway. If I remember for my 2008, it was around 10% off.

As far as payments, etc., just go to Bankrate.com and go to the auto loan calculator. That way you'll be able to figure out exactly what it will cost you based on how much you can put down and what interest rate you think you'll be able to get.

For insurance, you'd have to do a quote from Geico or something to get a good idea. It varies soooooo much from state to state and person to person. Not to mention what coverage levels you get... For reference though, I'm a 24 year old male with no accidents or tickets on my record, insuring the car in Virginia with standard deductibles and coverage levels. It cost me a shade over $90/month.

X-plan is a discount that you can get if your employer has a deal with Ford. It is usually right around the best price you'd be able to negotiate anyway. If I remember for my 2008, it was around 10% off.

As far as payments, etc., just go to Bankrate.com and go to the auto loan calculator. That way you'll be able to figure out exactly what it will cost you based on how much you can put down and what interest rate you think you'll be able to get.

For insurance, you'd have to do a quote from Geico or something to get a good idea. It varies soooooo much from state to state and person to person. Not to mention what coverage levels you get... For reference though, I'm a 24 year old male with no accidents or tickets on my record, insuring the car in Virginia with standard deductibles and coverage levels. It cost me a shade over $90/month.

Thanks for the reply. Can you tell me what options you got on the car and whether it was an auto/manual?

Thanks in advance!

Posted via Mobile Device

2010 GT Coupe Premium with the Trackpack,Louvers,Side Scoops,Decklid Pedestal Spoiler and Decklid Fascia Panel in Black.
Sticker price 34400.00 Paid 30350.00 difference of 4050.00 No X Y or Z plan a 11.75% discount not bad at all

Now that Ford has announced the '11 Mustang (with the increased horsepower) they'll be selling the '10 Mustang at dirt cheap bargains...everyone's waiting for the '11. They've made the '10 model a dinosaur before its time...letting the '11 out of the bag so early didn't make sense, but then Ford is trying to keep some customers from going over to the bowtie Camaro side before the end of this model year. In any event, the dealers will be trying hard to get rid of the 2010 Mustang GT...they will deal.