How much horse power would i have...

I am thinking about ordering more bolt on mods for my stang. Its a stock 2001 GT . I would like to know about how much rear wheel HP i would have after i brought all these things.

Magnaflow Magnapacks
UPR Off Road X Pipe
K&N Cold Air Intake
BBK Shorty Headers
70 MM Throttle Body
Intake Spacer
Underdrive Pulleys
Plenum
SCT SF3 PowerFlash Custom Tuner

also is there any other things i can buy?

Thank you :)

• Sponsors (?)

I have comparable mods to what you are thinking of. The cold air kit, shorty headers, and spacer being the only difference. I hear those dont net any power anyway. My car dyno'd at a mere 245 rwhp. I dont remember what kind of dyno that was though. Gears will make you fall in love with the car all over again.

I have comparable mods to what you are thinking of. The cold air kit, shorty headers, and spacer being the only difference. I hear those dont net any power anyway. My car dyno'd at a mere 245 rwhp. I dont remember what kind of dyno that was though. Gears will make you fall in love with the car all over again.

Wow thats pretty low. My car dynoed 238 through a 4R70W with the two mods in my sig.

A couple of questions you need to ask yourself.
How much HP do I want to have?
What is my budget for this project?
Is it possible to get the HP increase I want within my budget and what will give me the most HP increase for each dollar spent?