How much Peel Away does it take to do a whole car?

LUCAFU1

Founding Member
Apr 19, 2001
Tucson
Any estimates on how much I would need for my 66 (inside and out)? I want to buy it all at once and the cheapest I have found it on line is $65 per gallon or $226 for 4 gallons. I would also buy more paper so if you have any ideas/input I would appreciate it.

• Sponsors (?)

Wow! That truly is remarkable. So it takes 3 days to do the whole process. Not bad for such good results. I assume POR-15 is heat resistant since you used it on your drums?:shrug:

I guess this is a trivial question since the website is not yours...anyway, has anybody done it?

if you are planning to strip the whole car, it might be worth checking out media blaster local to you, it will get all the paint, gooo, primer, filler, old rust out in a jiffy. more expensive but nice to have it done!

as for the original question, not a clue :shrug: but its a good product I have seen first hand results on the underside of a car.

I used this to remove the undercoating from my rear wheel wells. While it was extremely effective at removing the under coating, it left behind the overspray of the original red paint that was on my car. You should really consifer using something else for paint removal.