how much power do you think this na combo would make.

Im bored and have been thinking about what id do in a NA build if I were to ever do one. What kinda power do you think this could make running on e85? I think you would be able to rev it out to 7k+ easily.

big bore/stroker (5.3 liter)
12:1 compression
trick flow heads
trick flow intake (cobra tb style)
cams (probably MHS stage 3.5)
longtubes
JLT intake
etc

On a side not in this months MM&FF theyre doing a build with trick flow heads and the tork tech TVS kit. Ive been waiting for someone to do this just to see what you could get out of that SC. :D

• Sponsors (?)

One million horse power!

dr_evil_one_million1.jpg

Between the bottom end /TF Heads/Tork Tech kit, I think the motor in the magazine will be seeing somewhere in the magical 700 mark. 700hp and the endless amounts of torque would be amazing in any kind of Mustang, think Whippled 03/04 Termi numbers out of a 2v!

that combo would probably be north of 425rwhp, that would be a hell of a build, a local guy is running a 302 stroker, tfs heads, 11:1 compression, edelbrock mani, he wont reveal the real numbers, but it a rock bottom 11's car!

i run the mhs stage 3.5's, i think you would be better off with a edelbrock manifold, 6061 plenuim and a bigger cam, and rev it to 7500+