How Much Power, dyno to come later

I have a converse engineering Volvo 760 with a 92 GT 5.0 motor in it. And now the mod list: AFR 165 street heads, 24lbs inj. 77mm Pro M, 70 mm Accufab, TFS Street Heat u/l + 1in spacer, comp 1.6 roller rockers, BBK 1 5/8 un-equal shorties, y-pipe to single 3in and 1 delta 40, no smog pump, AOD w/Transgo shift ki, 3.73 gears w/locker, so what do you mustang experts think, my other cars are 77 & 89 Corvette. Thanks for your time

-Alex

• Sponsors (?)

You asking what your dyno numbers might be? 270 to 295 at the rear wheels would be my guess depending on tune. The aod holds your rw numbers down a little, sounds like a good solid combo though. go go 12 second volvo! Stock camshaft?

You asking what your dyno numbers might be? 270 to 295 at the rear wheels would be my guess depending on tune. The aod holds your rw numbers down a little, sounds like a good solid combo though. go go 12 second volvo! Stock camshaft?

yeah stock cam, I was pressed for time when I did the motor work and also a little strapped for cash even though I save close to $1k via Ebay. I would have liked to have stuck a better cam in but it just wasnt in the cards.

-alex

really 350fwhp, thats kind of surprising, I'd read around on the forum quite a bit before I bought any parts I just wasnt 110% sure what to expect, especially with a stock cam, well I'm gonna try and log some dyno time next week, I'll let you all know what I come up with, thanks for your input.

-alex