How rare was the red interior in the 94-95 cars

I sold it to a guy back home and he then sold it after he didn’t like it.
Had to laugh at this one... 74 ish, I drove a BB Chevelle I was thinking of buying, over a an " older " gearheads place to get his opinion of the car..
First thing he did was look at the red interior, crinkle up his nose, and said" Thats like sitting on a used tampon wherever you go"......
Didn't buy it and there has never been a red interiored car in my life... I just can't get that image out of my head.....

• Sponsors (?)

I kinda dig the carmine red interior in the S650.

I dig two tone interiors. After a couple decades of black only interiors, I’m liking some color.

IMG_7333.jpeg

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
The number I found was about 1500 with the red interior. A lot were v6 rental cars. The GT cars with cloth were rare. Most were 94 cars. I don’t know the number break down. I went down a rabbit hole with all this about 15 years ago. I’ve owned two complete and dozens bits and pieces. I found a complete set minus seats about two years ago out of a low mile wrecked car. Even have a NOS steering wheel. It will all make its way into a car one day.

I don’t know if it ever will have any value like a fox black interior but it’s neat.
even if its 1500 red interiors, they made 137074 mustangs in 1994, that's 1%