• Mustang Forums
  • 1974 - 1978 Mustang II Talk & Tech

how to delete rear bumper bolts?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Darth Menace
  • Start date Start date Oct 15, 2005
Prev
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
First Prev 3 of 3

78CobraII

Moderator
Jul 31, 1998
1,808
8
39
Birmingham, AL
Dec 14, 2005
#41
  • Dec 14, 2005
  • #41
Putter said:
Well, looks like I will have to address mine before I can get it on the road. I'll take pictures as I go. Hopefully I can salvage what I have. Can I get suggestions from all on how to reattach the urethane to a newly blasted and painted bumper. Glue? were there brackets originally?
Click to expand...

I'd call your local auto body and paint supplier. 3M makes a urethane bumper patch system that will probably work to glue the metal reinforcement back to the urethane skin. Or 3M probably has another product that will work.

Let us know what you find.
 
Prev
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
First Prev 3 of 3
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

Engine (EGR Deleted) Solution the hotter combustion chambers?
  • PonyGTrider
  • Jan 21, 2026
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
  • 3 4 5
Replies
97
Views
4K
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech May 2, 2026
PonyGTrider
S
ECU/PCM ISSUE
  • Santi1015
  • Jun 29, 2026
  • SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech
Replies
2
Views
214
SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech Jun 29, 2026
Santi1015
S
G
Fox Tire Size for 16" Pony Wheels on 1984 LX Convertible
  • gw7
  • Jun 24, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
2
Views
180
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Jul 25, 2026
Qtrhrse23
A
Discussion on mild budget build/ top end
  • Acesario
  • Feb 21, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 2
Replies
20
Views
909
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Feb 23, 2026
General karthief
S
Speedometer Calibration
  • Sonny Bibb
  • Sep 11, 2026
  • Digital Self-tuning Forum
Replies
4
Views
151
Digital Self-tuning Forum Sep 13, 2026
Sonny Bibb
S
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1974 - 1978 Mustang II Talk & Tech
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?