How to draw a car in MS paint

Pretty cool,
Im sort of an artist myself, but cant use ms paint worth a crap...lol
My advice to him ( which its all in the eye of the artist ) is to make it look more realistic than comic. Comic meaning the huge wheels, slammed to the ground and bending lines. Great job for him though, Im envious...damn ms paint

Pshaww thats nothing... J/K

I have done some paint work before I had photoshop to play with. Mines not that good, but here are some! The last one is a pic of my engine bay before I ever did anything with it, and I paint shopped it to look smooth and clean!

Wow he can draw a fish j/k

But **** man, imagine what he can do with Illustrator! I've been in graphic design for 11 years and I have yet to do anything in MS paint

Very nice illustrations!

Eh the engine bay pic has some nasty parts that are hard to see but make it look bad. The interior pics took maybe a few hours to do. I kept them focused and smaller because it is hard to do and if I tried to do the whole interior Id never finish it. Now that I have photoshop I dont use paint anymore, but had a good time with how easy and simple things were on it!

MS paint??? Photoshop and Illustrator is how I like to do mine. I start out with a hand drawn sketch and finish up the reflections, airbrushed looking panels and graphics on the computer. I think I'll stick with my technique. I can post a fox body I did for a buddy of mine a couple years ago.

J