How to mount sparco seat

mob

the guy who hits on his mom
Dirt-Old 20+Year Member
Oct 3, 2003
Dallas, TX
Hey guys, I am going to look at a sparco seat on cragislist today for really cheap. I am wondering how can I mount this thing for cheap? The seat is not in the best condition but its like an $800 seat for $60 so I want to freshen it up a little and mount it. It has sliders and brackets attached to it, I am guessing it was in some kind of carolla judging by the parts the guy has. It is also bottom mount I dont see any holes for side mounting. What am I gonna need, can I make the stock brackets work with this? Will I need to buy something? Can I fab something?

• Sponsors (?)

Only pic I got.

3Ee3Kf3I35Id5G15Jcd1t23478533948811e4.jpg

Well it doesnt have brackets on it, it has the sliding rails. I am trying to figure out if the rails will bolt to the stock brackets.

yeaaa haha I really just made this post while I was at work because I wanted to see if there was a sure way before I actually went and bought it. I went today and picked it up, its got a couple rips and stuff in it, but for 70 bucks it was worth it, probably gonna get it reupholstered. I lined up my stock seat bracket and I just have to drill 1 hole on each side and it should be mounted up tomorrow.