Howdy Everyone

bowhunt73

Mar 21, 2018
I'm a ex Mustang guy 87 Notchback and I'm patiently waiting to order a 2019 Mustang and get back into it. I was going to order a 2018 and send it over to Roush to get the Roushcharger package but there is a hold on that package for 2018 by the EPA so I'm told. Either way I'm glad I waited to see which colors will come out in 19. I heard there are two new greens and an old retro blue. Also, rev matching I read might come out in the 2019. Any truth to any of that. I need to find a 2019 thread on here.

Plan is to order Race Red Performance Package 1, Magneride and hopefully a sleeper type Roush package. I want the black roof but it isn't compatible with P-Pack 1 for some reason.

talk to you soon.

• Sponsors (?)

Welcome to Stangnet.

That sounds like it'll be a btchin mustang. My son is a green freak. He's shown me pictures of the new color. It's a solid green this time.

Look around our S550 subforums, you'll probably find lots of stuff to interest you there.

Welcome to Stangnet.

That sounds like it'll be a btchin mustang. My son is a green freak. He's shown me pictures of the new color. It's a solid green this time.

Look around our S550 subforums, you'll probably find lots of stuff to interest you there.
Thx. Will do. Yes looking closely at that green. All my cars have been black my entire life this will be outside the box.