• Community Forums
  • The Welcome Wagon

Howdy

  • Thread starter Thread starter big steve33
  • Start date Start date Sep 30, 2012

big steve33

New Member
Sep 30, 2012
9
0
1
Sep 30, 2012
#1
  • Sep 30, 2012
  • #1

Hello from Texas. Last year I started building a 67 cougar for my daughter. When I started it I wanted a car that was going to be reliable and fun to drive. I dropped a 302 and 5spd in it out of a 92 gt mustang. That little 302 impressed me so much I bought a 94 mustang to play with after I'm done with the cougar.
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

M
New from North Texas
  • MFReeves
  • Aug 26, 2025
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
9
Views
601
The Welcome Wagon Sep 22, 2025
nickyb
G
Idle surging after warm up
  • GALLY3309
  • Jun 10, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
1
Views
202
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Jun 10, 2026
Noobz347
5
Hello fellow Mustang fanatics.
  • 580HP*428Cj
  • Apr 2, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
4
Views
303
The Welcome Wagon Aug 18, 2026
josep4
A
Engine 302 oil leak when running
  • AlexM556
  • Sep 8, 2026
  • Classic Mustang Specific Tech
Replies
14
Views
422
Classic Mustang Specific Tech Saturday at 7:48 PM
AlexM556
A
Paint and Body Rotten moon roof trim
  • Teen'93stang5.0
  • Apr 14, 2026
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
3
Views
190
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Apr 15, 2026
Teen'93stang5.0
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Community Forums
  • The Welcome Wagon
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?