• Community Forums
  • The Welcome Wagon

Howdy!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nordic Cowboy
  • Start date Start date Sep 29, 2023
N

Nordic Cowboy

Member
Sep 29, 2023
5
5
13
Crystal MN
Sep 29, 2023
#1
  • Sep 29, 2023
  • #1
I am new to StangNet. I simply love Mustangs. I drive an 03 GT and have a 65 fastback and a 77 II that I just painted and I am currently reassembling .
I just put a 3:73 gearset in the GT and I have to say it was one of the best performance upgrades I've done. I look forward to chatting with ya"ll and I hope I can
get some guidance with regard to the 77.
 

Noobz347

Stangnet Facilities Maint Tech... Er... Janitor
Admin Dude
Jan 4, 1985
43,357
21,559
234
Box behind Walmart
Sep 29, 2023
#2
  • Sep 29, 2023
  • #2
Welcome aboard

I see you already found your way to the forum you need.
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

F
Ford 460 swap
  • Ford460
  • Sep 13, 2026
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Replies
6
Views
204
1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk- Sep 14, 2026
Ford460
F
B
Where to go from here on my build…
  • B0udreaux
  • Jul 14, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
8
Views
342
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Jul 18, 2026
AeroCoupe
S
Upgrade Advice on an 89 GT Convertible NJ
  • SteakDad
  • Apr 17, 2025
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
10
Views
968
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Apr 18, 2025
limp
For Sale 2000 GT Conv 4.6 block, heads lots of misc engine parts all removed,degreased, cleaned and inspected.
  • Tods Hot Rods
  • Sep 17, 2024
  • Engine and Power Adder Parts
Replies
3
Views
804
Engine and Power Adder Parts Sep 19, 2024
Tods Hot Rods
V
pushrod 5.0 (MILD/ Torque) turbo build for an old scout II help
  • vz58
  • Apr 21, 2024
  • Other Auto Tech
Replies
11
Views
2K
Other Auto Tech Jan 21, 2026
Flyboy60
F
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Community Forums
  • The Welcome Wagon
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?