How's my dyno look?

• Sponsors (?)

How many miles on the odometer? Numbers look right for a stock 5.0 with AOD. Torque is a little lower then usual but not way off. Only about 20ftlbs. less then normal. Could be the converter/AOD showing age. I would be happy with those numbers completely stock. Deff. a good base to start with. What do you plan on doing to it?

The cars has about 93,000 miles. The transmission is shifting pretty hard, well at least into overdrive. It makes a loud thump. For now, I'm going to do Ford shorty headers, prochamber, and probably flowmasters, and then either 3.73s or 4.10ss. That will hold me off until I get back to the mainland, Texas, then it will be on with the mods, heads, cam, intake, and work on the tranny.

My car w/ just an O/R H pipe. and 116K on the car/engine

graph4.jpg

Attachments

• graph4.jpg
    graph4.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 37
XavB said:
The cars has about 93,000 miles. The transmission is shifting pretty hard, well at least into overdrive. It makes a loud thump. For now, I'm going to do Ford shorty headers, prochamber, and probably flowmasters, and then either 3.73s or 4.10ss. That will hold me off until I get back to the mainland, Texas, then it will be on with the mods, heads, cam, intake, and work on the tranny.

Sence it is a automatic, go with the 4.10's. They'll be worth the extra loss in MPG over the 3.73's.