Hydraulic Clutch

RJ Brar

May 27, 2017
Doing a LS swap on my notch. I’m going with a Nissan 6 speed over the t56 or tr6060. The Nissan 6 speed uses a internal slave. So I need to figure out a way to setup hydraulic clutch pedal. I know 05 and up mustangs use a hydraulic clutch pedal and I was also thinking maybe putting a universal clutch pedal. Has anyone put a hydraulic pedal in a fox? Or ever seen one or have any leads to where I can get any info. Thank you

• Sponsors (?)

87-88 thunderbird turbo coupes use a hydraulic slave setup. They are fox chassis as well

there are also aftermarket options as well as hydraulic clutch setups for the fox and t5 are becoming more popular (old guys with bad knees)

Doing a LS swap on my notch. I’m going with a Nissan 6 speed over the t56 or tr6060. The Nissan 6 speed uses a internal slave. So I need to figure out a way to setup hydraulic clutch pedal. I know 05 and up mustangs use a hydraulic clutch pedal and I was also thinking maybe putting a universal clutch pedal. Has anyone put a hydraulic pedal in a fox? Or ever seen one or have any leads to where I can get any info. Thank you
i’m going to. i too am using a CD 009, but behind a 2jz. I plan on using a T56 hydraulic T/O bearing, but haven’t gotten to the pedal part. mccleod sells a kit to keep the stock mustang pedal/quadrant that pulls on a hydraulic slave cylinder that passes through the firewall, and pushes the fluid to the bearing from there.
1620390108437.jpeg

Last edited: