I am new

• Sponsors (?)

I got the louvers at cal-mustang.com, but I think that cjponyparts.com has them.

No, not a purge button (I had the car for a year and did not know what it was) it is for the alarm (it comes on when the alarm is on) I get ask that a lot.

I will get you some better pics of the shifter (it's not much of a shifter) the roush shifter is a handle, shift knob and a boot thats all, you put the roush handle on stock shifter, not worth $250.00, but looks good, the roush handle will fit the hurst shifter and others (and it will look the same). I am going to try and put it on a pro-5.0 shifter.

Farmers SN95 said:
I will get you some better pics of the shifter (it's not much of a shifter) the roush shifter is a handle, shift knob and a boot thats all, you put the roush handle on stock shifter, not worth $250.00, but looks good, the roush handle will fit the hurst shifter and others (and it will look the same). I am going to try and put it on a pro-5.0 shifter.
as long as it has stock mounting holes on the handle, it will work. those stripes do look pretty darn good. You should get some lowering springs....

I do need to get some lowering springs.
pics of the shifter, it has stock mounting holes on the handle

View attachment 465401
View attachment 465403
MVC-013F.jpg

Attachments

• MVC-013F.jpg
    MVC-013F.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 55