I am proud to be a part of StanNet!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am proud to be a part of StangNet!

It has been months since a thread has been read by myself that involved an import issue. Not trying to flame imports but this is not the place and we sure had our share of new individuals that tried to invade the forum. The "elders" did a good job keeping control of what we all love - early models.

The recent exit of several long time posters was the result of the "powers to be" standing ground and again moving the forum forward. Perhaps we are at a threshold and a higher standard has been set.

I have tried to tone down my "one belief" standards and am beginning to understand how others view their early models and it is all good! Lets keep it moving forward and lets try to move the newer people along so that they may also learn to love this forum, and the people that post here, as much as their early models.

By my own choice I have not visited or posted on the Classic Talk side in six months or so and I certainly am not saying the Classic Talk side is bad, it just is not my thing and lets try to "advise" people to move to the Talk section if they are not regular posters here on the tech side.

Good things happening here? Others?

The old man if off to bed and THANKS!

Thanks,
HistoricMustang
www.historicmustang.com

• Sponsors (?)

historicfirstplace21rz.jpg

I agree with you Historic, we should self-police the forum, about sales pitches and slander and the right forum to post things etc. Just because you don't have an official title doesn't mean you aren't responsible for keeping the peace and trying to keep the community on top of things like violence and theft. Afterall, if everyone upheld this responsibility there would be no need for official police.

I agree with Max Power. The mall does have too many imports. It is a great place to showcase their coffee can mufflers, neon lights and stickers though.

That's why I prefer Stangnet. It's not as annoying. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.