• Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 1994 - 1995 Specific Tech

I got PMS

  • Thread starter Thread starter 1105
  • Start date Start date Aug 11, 2004

1105

I AM the random post master...bow down
May 3, 2003
3,841
0
0
Daytona Bch, FL
Aug 11, 2004
#1
  • Aug 11, 2004
  • #1
let us know how well you like it... I'm going to need to get one or the other here soon. How much are they new?
 

VibrantRedGT

"STANGNET'S PENGUIN SMACKER"
15 Year Member
Nov 29, 1999
14,679
424
154
Boca Raton, Florida
Aug 11, 2004
#2
  • Aug 11, 2004
  • #2
Well I bought a PMS unit today from one of our locals (Rich). He never got around to even installing it.

I don't even have a motor yet and I've been buying other things. Roger is selling me is aluminum flywheel, AFM valve covers and possibly a ZEX nitrous kit.

Anyway I couldn't deal with the Tweecer thing mostly because I had to drive around with the laptop in the car. This is a hand held unit (no laptop needed) and the formulas I think are eaiser to perform. It comes with an instruction manual and everything.



 

1105

I AM the random post master...bow down
May 3, 2003
3,841
0
0
Daytona Bch, FL
Aug 11, 2004
#3
  • Aug 11, 2004
  • #3
I'll stick with a tweecer or get a chip burnt from a dyno tune

edit: what the hell is going on?
 

VibrantRedGT

"STANGNET'S PENGUIN SMACKER"
15 Year Member
Nov 29, 1999
14,679
424
154
Boca Raton, Florida
Aug 11, 2004
#4
  • Aug 11, 2004
  • #4
1105 said:
How much are they new?
Click to expand...

Since your the author of the post you should know.


PMS unit is close to $900.
 

Joes95GT

New Member
Jan 23, 2003
3,132
1
0
Delaware
Aug 11, 2004
#5
  • Aug 11, 2004
  • #5
Nitrous, Joe? You can't stay away from FI can you?

What is wrong with the motor? Did you end up blowing the rings out of it?

Joe
 

Black95GTS

Active Member
Jan 8, 2004
1,644
3
38
Marlborough, MA
Aug 11, 2004
#6
  • Aug 11, 2004
  • #6
nice dishwasher. toss a turbonator in that guy and he'll crank out the dry cycle 22 percent faster, dyno proven.
 

flgants

New Member
Feb 16, 2004
94
0
0
Beautiful Ft Myers Florida
Aug 11, 2004
#7
  • Aug 11, 2004
  • #7
I have been using the PMS for 3 years and love it. Email me with any questions you might have.

Gary
 

VibrantRedGT

"STANGNET'S PENGUIN SMACKER"
15 Year Member
Nov 29, 1999
14,679
424
154
Boca Raton, Florida
Aug 11, 2004
#8
  • Aug 11, 2004
  • #8
Black, not my house. The guy I bought from I just used the pics he sent me.

Joe, rings on number 8 are crunchy.

Flgants, will do because I don't jack about this thing.
 

4Jenna

Founding Member
Sep 12, 2001
4,326
6
69
AZ
Aug 11, 2004
#9
  • Aug 11, 2004
  • #9
Coo, let me know how it goes!
You'll be the next Troy..lol
 

94TURBO5 O

New Member
Mar 14, 2004
2,509
0
0
VA
Aug 12, 2004
#10
  • Aug 12, 2004
  • #10
VibrantRedGT said:
I don't even have a motor yet and I've been buying other things.
Anyway I couldn't deal with the Tweecer thing mostly because I had to drive around with the laptop in the car. This is a hand held unit (no laptop needed) and the formulas I think are eaiser to perform. It comes with an instruction manual and everything.

[/img]
Click to expand...

So can you send it to me and let me break it in for you until your car is running again?

I just started learning about twEECer's and I don't own a laptop. This may be a better solution for me as well. I need to do more research on one to fully understand it's potential and advantages.
 

VibrantRedGT

"STANGNET'S PENGUIN SMACKER"
15 Year Member
Nov 29, 1999
14,679
424
154
Boca Raton, Florida
Aug 12, 2004
#11
  • Aug 12, 2004
  • #11
94SC50 said:
So can you send it to me and let me break it in for you until your car is running again?

I just started learning about twEECer's and I don't own a laptop. This may be a better solution for me as well. I need to do more research on one to fully understand it's potential and advantages.
Click to expand...

Troy owns a website dedicated to Mustang tuning. He is PMS guru. www.stangtuning.com
 

94TURBO5 O

New Member
Mar 14, 2004
2,509
0
0
VA
Aug 12, 2004
#12
  • Aug 12, 2004
  • #12
Very nice, Thanks for the link.
 

Redsnk95

Founding Member
Feb 3, 2002
2,243
1
0
Houston, TX
Aug 12, 2004
#13
  • Aug 12, 2004
  • #13
Well well well....you finally bought it! Congrats Joe, can't wait to build ya a tune once the new motor is built.


how much for your injectors?

Troy
 

VibrantRedGT

"STANGNET'S PENGUIN SMACKER"
15 Year Member
Nov 29, 1999
14,679
424
154
Boca Raton, Florida
Aug 13, 2004
#14
  • Aug 13, 2004
  • #14
Redsnk95 said:
Well well well....you finally bought it! Congrats Joe, can't wait to build ya a tune once the new motor is built.


how much for your injectors?

Troy
Click to expand...

I'll be calling you once I'm ready to go.
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

S
CHANGING BRAKE PADS
  • Scwhitten
  • Jun 8, 2026
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
  • 2
Replies
20
Views
644
1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk- Jun 12, 2026
nickyb
S
Electrical Stumped No Start...
  • sydhawk
  • Oct 28, 2025
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
8
Views
341
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Oct 29, 2025
sydhawk
S
S
347 with Vortech V2 and Holley quick fuel, AFR Renegades a tremec tko 600 advice for newbie pls
  • Schargedfox
  • Jul 20, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 2
Replies
22
Views
587
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Aug 3, 2026
Schargedfox
S
P
rear Impact absorbers.
  • Praetorious
  • May 4, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
2
Views
192
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- May 5, 2026
Praetorious
P
Exhaust Exhaust resonance
  • keel
  • Jul 24, 2026
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
10
Views
325
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Aug 11, 2026
keel
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 1994 - 1995 Specific Tech
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?