i hate winter...

mity2

I like Pro3 and all I got was this crappy CT.
Jul 24, 2003
StateCollege PA
My car is off of road, and I have like nothing to post! My post count don't go up, I have nothing to contribute!
My car is sitting in garage, collecting dust, and only thing i do with my car is to come down to garage in middle of night, and day dream of day she is back on road.

Its like this EVERY winter for me. Except I usually do some big mods of some sort to keep me occupied - year before last i did the entire body kid over winter, I did my suspension over winter one year, and exhaust on another.

Last year, i spent all my time with then newly bought TransAm - did the LS1 break conversion, suspension, bushing etc..

This winter, I have no money, and doing nothing with my car!

Its KILLING ME!:mad:

• Sponsors (?)

actually, reason why i don't have money is because I've been getting myself back in to guns - I saved 500bucks to go get new gun tomorrow. Springfield XD 5" Tactical in either 45ACP or 40S&W. I haven't dicided which caliber yet. they are within 30 dollars of eachother

Sad thing is that because I have no money left, I won't be able to get a lot of range time....

Maybe you should take your cat to anger management.

Anger management?! My cat is Anti-Taliban trained!

PICT1617.jpg

Drive it in the winter and screw it up so you got more to fix, I do... :nice:

Why aren't you driving it? Your not that far from me and it been like 60 degrees all winter...supposed to be 68 this weekend.

It is. But it snowed here like 3 times, and they salted the hell out of road. If the temp drops to say 35f, salt truck would be out salting the road.
And then its raining here alot. So salty water is like worst thing as far as rust goes.

And I'm petrified of rust - comming from spending way too much money trying to save some of my late 80's Japanese so called sports cars i had......

good point. I wouldnt want to drive around in salty water all the time. It has to have about an inch of snow on the ground for our salt trucks to even consider getting out. and yet they wonder why there are so many wrecks. At least it used to give me some nice corner drifting because nobody will drive and snow doesnt bother me at all. I dont blame you for the rust, you have a beautiful car.

mines been garaged too. however, ive been taking it out once a week for a quick ride since the weather is not cold like i thought it would be.

i like to get things circulating and like to get on it a bit to clear things out.

i now need to put more gas in though to fill it up. i used a 1/4 tank bsing around.

Benny, why are you selling??? didnt you recently get the blower setup on?

Yeah, I did just do the blower and everything relatively recently. Honestly it's a fun car, but I just want either a new project (like a full build), or a nice all around daily driver with some reasonable mod-ability. Making a Mustang handle well is way too hard, I just gave up on that I guess :p

did the LS1 break conversion
:lol: okay, i seriously lol'd on this one

and: get the .45, the .40 i find is actually less accurate and more loud

Also, this gun likes to jam w/ cheap ammo like CCI Blazer, and the finish on the slide is very shabby, make sure u put a drop of oil on it regularly or u'll find surface rust. Here's a good place for info: http://www.hs2000talk.com/

mines been garaged too. however, ive been taking it out once a week for a quick ride since the weather is not cold like i thought it would be.

i like to get things circulating and like to get on it a bit to clear things out.

i now need to put more gas in though to fill it up. i used a 1/4 tank bsing around.

Global warming FTW

This winter has pretty much sucked. We got a huge snow around the first of December, and it was cold. There was salt everywhere. I put it up December 2 and took off the insurance.

Since then, it's rained all the salt away, and it's 50 degrees every day. If I would have waited the week of snow/salt out I'd be driving it again.

Oh well. :(