• Mustang Forums
  • 1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk-
  • Classic Mustang Specific Tech

I have a center cosole, now where do I put gauges?

  • Thread starter Thread starter A67auto
  • Start date Start date Aug 13, 2004
A

A67auto

New Member
Jul 21, 2003
24
0
1
Sacramento,CA
Aug 13, 2004
#1
  • Aug 13, 2004
  • #1
Hi, I just got a cener console for my 66 with a 4 speed and I need a little help. First, it needs to be cleaned up so I was wondering if someone could post a pic of theirs so I can have an idea of what I need to do. Second, I have aftermarket gauges hanging under my dash where the console will sit and I was wondeing what the people with consoles out there did when they needed to use thier aftermarket gauges. Any pics of both would help me. Thanks.
 
V

vobraman

New Member
Dec 2, 2003
144
0
0
Aug 13, 2004
#2
  • Aug 13, 2004
  • #2
I cut my guages to fit above the glove door. If you send me a PM. I will send you some pic's over the weekend.
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

C
Electrical Fuel Gauge...Help! What did I do or Didn't Do?
  • ChickenDeluxe
  • Sep 3, 2026
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
2
Views
161
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Sep 3, 2026
ChickenDeluxe
C
G
1991 GT 5.0 running hot
  • gvanginkel403
  • Jul 1, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
5
Views
223
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Jul 2, 2026
General karthief
R
What's it Worth? 1997 Cobra, a ton of mods and restoration
  • riored97snake
  • Jun 18, 2026
  • What is it Worth?!?!?
Replies
2
Views
327
What is it Worth?!?!? Jun 21, 2026
riored97snake
R
B
Where to go from here on my build…
  • B0udreaux
  • Jul 14, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
8
Views
339
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Jul 18, 2026
AeroCoupe
Considering widening my rear wheels, would like to verify my thoughts on fitment
  • 2000xp8
  • Jul 9, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 2
Replies
37
Views
1K
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Sep 18, 2026
AeroCoupe
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk-
  • Classic Mustang Specific Tech
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?