I Know This Is A Scary Thought But....

southern_boy

Apr 6, 2010
Texas
, I've got a plan. So I got to thinking about all the years I've been working on my Mustangs (67 coupe and 73 Mach 1) and not being able to enjoy either one of them. So I figured once I made sure the 67s engine doesn't have to be rebuilt a second time. I can get it street legal once again. And do the work to get it comfortable to drive even though it will only have a driver seat and maybe a passenger seat (probably a couple floor mats to keep my feet cool) I can drive it and get the 73 drivable using the 3 speed that is in it for now. Then I can drive it while I get the body work on the 67 done and get it painted. Then all it would need to be "done" as some would call it would be put the interior back in (even though I will still have more plans for it before either one of them are "done") then I can do the work in the 73 where at least that way I can actually drive and enjoy at least one or the other while still getting work done. I wish I had thought about this when I started this whole thing. But then again when I started my 67 I didn't have the Mach 1. I just wanna enjoy them. I don't care if they're not complete right now or even the fact that the 73 looks like a Christmas decoration (it's green, red, and silver) sure it might look kind of funny. But it'd be the only one on the road in my town.

• Sponsors (?)

, I've got a plan. So I got to thinking about all the years I've been working on my Mustangs (67 coupe and 73 Mach 1) and not being able to enjoy either one of them. So I figured once I made sure the 67s engine doesn't have to be rebuilt a second time. I can get it street legal once again. And do the work to get it comfortable to drive even though it will only have a driver seat and maybe a passenger seat (probably a couple floor mats to keep my feet cool) I can drive it and get the 73 drivable using the 3 speed that is in it for now. Then I can drive it while I get the body work on the 67 done and get it painted. Then all it would need to be "done" as some would call it would be put the interior back in (even though I will still have more plans for it before either one of them are "done") then I can do the work in the 73 where at least that way I can actually drive and enjoy at least one or the other while still getting work done. I wish I had thought about this when I started this whole thing. But then again when I started my 67 I didn't have the Mach 1. I just wanna enjoy them. I don't care if they're not complete right now or even the fact that the 73 looks like a Christmas decoration (it's green, red, and silver) sure it might look kind of funny. But it'd be the only one on the road in my town.

Holly crap!
Biggest run on sentence I've ever seen!

I tried to read it but kept going over same lines twice!

Periods, commas and paragraphs are our friends. Haha.

Anyways, I know how you feel. I'll see other people DRIVING their cars, enjoying them.
And me?
Well... I'm just working on them.