I Lost my Best Friend

95_cobra123

Jun 14, 2004
Lovington, IL
4/28/07 i lost my best friend i have ever had he was so close to me i have never had a brother and if i was to have one i would have to say he was it. I do not know how to go about this knowing that i don't have that one around any more. My Fiancee and his fiancee where also best friends we were a group that did everything together. Its so hard i keep saying. His mom and dad are also great people.

Cole Spencer was his name, He left behind A Fiancee named Amy Purvis and Mark and Candy Spencer that are his Parents and his Brother Brian. I pray one day i will see him again.

Like i was saying i have never had as close of a friend as Cole. When he first left for basic he came up to me and gave me a hug and said he loved me. I have never had a friend that could do that and i was able to do it back. If anyone would like to leave a msg on his myspace page here is the web site.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=170062989

Cole had been in Iraq for only a month or less.

It is time to bring our loved ones home from there i pray.

View attachment 386563
I love you Bro.

Brien

• Sponsors (?)

ive been there too man, its rough and the feelings dont go away but they get easier, i miss my friend everyday but you find that these things happen for a reason. dont let if get in the way of future friendships like i did, it will only make things harder.

Threads like this make my stomach knot up. Sorry to hear this. It was really hard when I lost my big brother. It got better, then when I became his age.... it was even harder. Lean on your family and friends. It will help.