I Made 5.0 Magazine!!

• Sponsors (?)

super302 said:
HONEST to god, if you got it down to my house i would pay cash(iers check)

I cant drive it, not that it cant make it just that its to much of a risk that something could happen. Id ship it before anything else. If you pay for shipping I'll throw in teh $800 worth of suspension upgrades ( New In the Box ) for free. Tokico 5 way adjustibles, 4 bolt PRO 3I Caster camber Plates, Upper/Lower Control arms.

Striped5.0 said:
I cant drive it, not that it cant make it just that its to much of a risk that something could happen. Id ship it before anything else. If you pay for shipping I'll throw in teh $800 worth of suspension upgrades ( New In the Box ) for free. Tokico 5 way adjustibles, 4 bolt PRO 3I Caster camber Plates, Upper/Lower Control arms.
How does shipping work anyways, do they put it on the back of a semi or what??
The guy that bought my car is having it shipped to las vegas

super302 said:
How does shipping work anyways, do they put it on the back of a semi or what??
The guy that bought my car is having it shipped to las vegas

Yeah I think thats how it works Im not sure Id have to ask. If your really serious about it I can find out what shipping will be to your location. Just need your town/state/zip

super302 said:
I am interested, HELL of a price for such a awesome car.

Bettendorf, Iowa 52722

k, not sure when I'll get a response back though since it is the weekend. I did the quote to OK this morn and heard back by 3:00 in the afternoon so there fairly quick about it.

super302 said:
you dont have to cancel the auction if you dont want to, i am definately interested but do what you want w/ the auction

alright I'll just leave them the CC plates and Shocks are not getting much if any traffic anway. Does not look like there going to sell, tomorrow is the last day.