I made another short video

• Sponsors (?)

91_4ourBanger said:
what is the video of? i dont want to waste my time downloading a 6 mb file on dial up if its not worth it.
I'm sure it is a waste of your time :rolleyes:
I pull a long slide around a corner, and then make a few runs runs with and without the N2o. The night video didn't come out very well, unforunatly, my runs were really hampered by a full tank of gas, not enough timing, and an extra passanger, but it still gives you an idea of a mildly modified 2.3.

toadstang said:
138rwhp...is that with or without the N2O? Just checking...Im thinking about just keeping mine N/A to keep it real. Don't need a big racer, just want a nice car with a bit of power.
It is actaully 138rw Torque, and 117rwhp. This is without the nitrous.
I am jetted for a 75 shot, but I only seem to be getting an extra 50hp out of it. I suspect it needs some serious tuning because of the larger than average injectors.
It's still slow.... but thats ok. Its rwd, and handles like it is on rails.

I am hoping to put the turbo back on this spring. When I rebuilt it, I put in forged pistons. I am going to port an NA head that hasn't been milled for compression, with lots of porting, a ported E6, 3" downpipe, and maybe a few other goodies on at the same time.

91_4ourBanger said:
i downloaded it, but i can only see the first part when you are driving around a pond.
This happened to me too the first time I downloaded it. The download just cut short. Just delete it and try to re-download it. It should work.

BTW, great vid. The exhaust sounds great. I'm looking forward to that idle and rev video. Just a suggestion, but next time it might be better to have the camera man sit in the front passenger seat (for the night vid) that way you can see the gauges and road more clearly. It looked like he was sitting in the back in the video.

Other than that, sweet vid. :nice: