I must be insane, just put my car up for sale

85_SS_302_Coupe

it sucks (I know) to be on the receiving end
15 Year Member
Nov 11, 2003
Northern KY
Don't even give me the whole routine....i know it all too well 'cause i've given it to 100 guys about how they're stupid and they'll regret it...I KNOW I WILL. But, an opportunity has come up and it requires more money than i can pull out of my arse, so this is my only option. If it pays off, it'll pay off BIG and one day i will own another one.....

I need a F'in hug....i feel so depressed. I honestly hope i don't get what i want out of it 'cause then it won't sell.

• Sponsors (?)

Only on our local forum, www.stangbangerz.com

I'm gonna pan that out and see what kind of replies i get. I haven't put a price on it, just make offer. Hell i don't even know what i'd take for it, i just know i'm not giving it away. It seems like such a waste after you've invested so much time and money into it to sell it for anything less than you have in it, but you never get back what you put in i guess.

Basically trying to open a business and need more start up funds. If it sells i'll be better off in the future, and right now it's been at the same state for over a year and the money isn't coming fast enough to finish it.

Basically trying to open a business and need more start up funds. If it sells i'll be better off in the future, and right now it's been at the same state for over a year and the money isn't coming fast enough to finish it.

cool what tyoe of business you starting? my mom and her freind's started up there own business 3 years ago...250,000 in profits in 2 years...pretty good for a small business.

I can't even imagine. It's gotta be hard. It must feel like a pet dying at the age of 10 or being dumped by your girlfriend. Look at it this way....if your business turns out well, then you can by an even nicer stang.

I can't even imagine. It's gotta be hard. It must feel like a pet dying at the age of 10 or being dumped by your girlfriend. Look at it this way....if your business turns out well, then you can by an even nicer stang.

That's what i told myself :(

I tell ya guys...it is just a car, but DAMN i love it so much. It's really like a part of the family...

FORTUNATELY FOR ME I DON'T HAVE TO SELL IT NOW! :banana:

Good luck with the new business, its a shame you have to let your baby go though. I am in a simular situation but I chose not to sell the car and work some odd jobs around town after hours from my regular job to help raise capital!

Good luck with the new business, its a shame you have to let your baby go though. I am in a simular situation but I chose not to sell the car and work some odd jobs around town after hours from my regular job to help raise capital!

That's basically the plan. Work more overtime and do it piece by piece. Unfortunately that also means less money for the car...but at least i'm keeping it :D

I modded my cars before I left the nest. Now that I am on my own, I am 24 years old, I have a house, 4 cars, less money, but I am happy because my mods are done. I have everything I have always wanted...except a wife....that will be a few more years!!!

I modded my cars before I left the nest. Now that I am on my own, I am 24 years old, I have a house, 4 cars, less money, but I am happy because my mods are done. I have everything I have always wanted...except a wife....that will be a few more years!!!

Yeah i was well on my way to all that, including the wife, when my health decided to take a side street and make a stop at a place called "screw up your credit to hell and back" and i ended up breaking down in that town and can't find a mechanic to fix my ride out...lol