I Need A Carb Linkage Throttle Bracket For An I6, Please Look, Need Help

anovaso

May 15, 2008
El Paso, Tx
OK guys I am ready to buy this part from someone. It is for my 68 mustang with a 200 i6. I did not know this part was missing until i bought a 70 mustang with a 25o i6 that I noticed I was missing this part to fit my original autolite 1100 carb on my 68. It is a bracket that bolts to the underside of the "log" intake style head on these earlier I6's. I think it can be from a 67 or possibly even a falcon i6 or earlier engine as long as the bracket looks like this one. Yeah even bought 2 Autolites single barrels in a row wondering why the linkage was always ending up on the wrong side! Now that I have my 70 mustang I noticed this bracket which is what makes it work and link up right. I even checked out a friends 70 maverick with a 250 and the bracket on that one is totally different. If anyone has one please let me know. I can send payment immediately. You search for my feeback on ebay if you like using this same name : anovaso. I need it complete with the spring and partial linkage as I don't have any of it. LMK.
THANKS

Attachments

• throttle_bracket_2.jpg
    throttle_bracket_2.jpg
    836.1 KB · Views: 281
  • Sponsors (?)