I need HELP with a LOUD whining noise

projectfiveo

Aug 30, 2005
ok when im backing up i hear a loud whining noise noise, its kinda hard to explain, well i thought it was just where my tranny was bad, so when i got it rebulit i was wrong...it still makes the noise, its like somethings turning freely, like i said hard to explain, but its not a normal sound i promise! And it if i push in the clutch while im rolling backwards it stops, let off on the clutch and its back....but its not the tranny or clutch cause they are new...could it be the drive shaft??

• Sponsors (?)

yeah i know its normal to make some noise...mine made the normal noise for awhile then it started making this noise after my buddy reved it up and dumped it in reverse....well like i said since then the ive gotten a new tranny but the louder than normal noise hasnt gone away..

i guess you all would just have to hear mine, its louder than normal like i said mine used to have the normal whining noise but now its much louder, garages have looked at it but dont know what to tell me, or they say its the tranny...but i just put a new one in it and it still is like that...iono