• Mustang Forums
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-

I Need Some Help PLEASE!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter 97mustang82
  • Start date Start date May 7, 2006
9

97mustang82

New Member
May 6, 2006
2
0
0
May 7, 2006
#1
  • May 7, 2006
  • #1
I know this belongs in the chop shop room, but I need this done within and hour before the bid to another set of rims I wants ends. Don't wanna pass those up to try to get these untill I see these on my car.

PLEEEEEEASE some one help me out. I'd appreciate it a bunch. Thanks





 

Attachments

  • exteriortopup64ux.webp
    2.8 KB · Views: 162
  • small1km.webp
    2.8 KB · Views: 150
  • large1dr.webp
    2.8 KB · Views: 150

96BlueStangGT

Member
Jul 7, 2004
38
0
16
Southern Indiana
May 7, 2006
#2
  • May 7, 2006
  • #2
I just did it.

http://forums.stangnet.com/showthread.php?t=634917
 
9

97mustang82

New Member
May 6, 2006
2
0
0
May 7, 2006
#3
  • May 7, 2006
  • #3
Your the f**kin Man! Thanks alot!:SNSign:
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

W
I need a 1997 Mustang PATS A expert!
  • Wolfdogg
  • Friday at 10:41 PM
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Replies
3
Views
94
1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk- Monday at 11:10 PM
Noobz347
A
Please!? I need some help with my 1964.5 alternator conversion
  • Alabear94
  • Dec 6, 2025
  • 1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk-
Replies
2
Views
421
1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk- Jan 10, 2026
GOvert
G
B
I need help with an 06
  • boviske underwood
  • Oct 30, 2025
  • Services - Tuning, Welding, Mechanic, Body Work...
Replies
0
Views
574
Services - Tuning, Welding, Mechanic, Body Work... Oct 30, 2025
boviske underwood
B
J
2004 Mustang 3.8L V6 vibrations above 65 MPH and differential leaks
  • joeybuddy96
  • Mar 16, 2026
  • SN95 V6 Mustang Tech
Replies
17
Views
843
SN95 V6 Mustang Tech Aug 29, 2026
joeybuddy96
J
Considering widening my rear wheels, would like to verify my thoughts on fitment
  • 2000xp8
  • Jul 9, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 2
Replies
37
Views
1K
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Sep 18, 2026
AeroCoupe
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?