I Need Some Project Ideas!!!

69clark

Founding Member
Sep 25, 2002
Ravena, NY
Well winter is just around the corner and the car is going to be put up for the winter very soon. I need some project ideas. I usually have something big to do, I have the car in a million pieces and on jackstands. I have ruled out doing a turbo setup so now I don't know what to do.

I have though about doing some custom upholstery work on the racing seats, door panels, dash etc. I have thought about doing some custom carbon fiber work (door panels, center console, radiator cover, etc). The main reason I don't know what to do is because I just about have the car how I want it I guess. I have a bunch of small tinkering things to do, but I am just looking for some new and unique ideas. Any thoughts?

• Sponsors (?)

Well, its good, no issues but I am just looking to do something custom and a new project. There is so pics I just posted up in the talk section. It doesn't show the racing seats, rear seat delete or nitrous tank on the rear seat delete but it shows the dash.

69clark said:
Well, its good, no issues but I am just looking to do something custom and a new project. There is so pics I just posted up in the talk section. It doesn't show the racing seats, rear seat delete or nitrous tank on the rear seat delete but it shows the dash.
You could paint the NO2 bottle white and put flames on it like the ones on your car.

Maybe some flames in the interior? But I dont know where that would be good.

Whats the RSD look like?

A custom removable hardtop would be killer with rear side windows from a convertable. Or, just do the rear side windows from a convertable. I think it would look good being able to roll down the rears.