I now swear by Pink Wax

CRoberts91

Jul 10, 2007
Northport, AL
So i went to World of Wheels yesterday and i saw a cool demo for this stuff called Pink Wax. It looked pretty good so i bought 2 bottles and figured "hey, if its a hoax, oh well." i waxed my car with it this morning and all i can do is it just look at it and say "oh...my...god." :jaw: this stuff is freakin awesome. i waxed the entire car in about 35 minutes. it looks better than it did in the showroom. my pony and my GT badges are shinier than ever. my paint is smooth as a baboon's ass. its amazing. if you've never used this stuff, you should give it a try. its the quickest and best looking wax job i've ever done for my car. its safe on glass and plastic so i used it on my tail lights, my heads, and my fogs. i cant get over how well everything looks. i just wanted to share this with you guys, in case you were ever dissappointed after waxing your car. you wont be dissappointed after you try this.

:flag:

• Sponsors (?)

I think I should try that. But I just bought my 07 GT and Ford now has a gauranteed interior and exterior cleaning kit that protects leather or cloth and the dash from ripping or wrinkling and fading, and keeps paint from fading or scratching to an extent obviously. Its 350 dollars but it is said to last 5 years and as a courtesy they will do it for you for free every year so I guess it last more like 10 years total. They threw it in free when I bought my car so you may want to check into that just to keep it looking new. But the stuff you used sounds good Ill have to try that