i put a 90-92 trans in my 94 big problems help!!!

• Sponsors (?)

Its the trans. the 94-95 has a longer input shaft and that makes the bell housing longer as well. you can have the input shaft swaped from your stock one (if you have a stock 94-95 t5) or buy one. you will also need the correct bellhousing.

Well if you have the pre 93 trans. and pre 93 bellhousing, then I would notch the crossmember and make that to work, but you will need a spacer for the driveshaft at that point as the diff. in lenght will have to be made up someplace.

otherwise you need to make sure you have the correct bellhousing 94-95 with 94-95 input shaft or pre 93 trans with pre 93 bell. I think you will need a fork from the pre 93 as well (not sure about that though). IF you dont the trans will not fit all the way onto the bell or the input shaft will not sit in the bearing (on the crank).

If you have the 93-earlier bell and trans, all you should need to do is buy a DS spacer just like you would if you put a TKO in your car. Should be an easy fix. I didn't have to modify my crossmember at all. I may have flipped it around, but I'm not 100% sure I even did that.

i have the pre 93 fork..and the steeda spacer....i guess im going to try modifiying the x-member and tranns mount...i may try to have a piece welded on to extend the mounting...thanks guys for the repys...you guys rock..