I sat in the new stang and camaro today..

Pokageek

Jun 10, 2005
MA, USA
The both felt exactly the same..like a recliner and like I was sitting on the floor. I didnt like it and was not so disappointed I put money into this car. For me, thats not bad at all. :nice:

• Sponsors (?)

I've been in both and the new Mustang doesn't feel nearly as big inside as the outside would leave you to believe. The Camaro is.... jeez... you cant see a damn thing out of the car. It's like riding in a tank.

Both of them are awesome in the drivetrain department though. Im anxious to see what the 3.7 and 5.0 can do.

It felt like I was sitting down in the car, on the floor literally without a seat but worse than my Z28. I don't like the gauges, the instrument panel..in either car, the interior is good quality though. The car feels intrusive, claustrophobic with low visibility. Thats my take. I could see myself driving an 08 or something one day - liking the outside and hoping that model is not so smothering.

are the 2010 mustangs that different than the 05-09? i love driving my buddies 06. very comfortable, very viewable, very....everything good :D. of course, this is just MO.