• Mustang Forums
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-

I think I saw a new GT500 today

  • Thread starter Thread starter 04GT
  • Start date Start date May 16, 2006

04GT

New Member
Oct 8, 2003
284
0
0
Southwest Ohio
May 16, 2006
#1
  • May 16, 2006
  • #1
I'm cruising down Rt. 50 today in Cincinnati, and I pass this Mustang going the other way (new style). It's white with the old double racing stripes...blue. I look for the fog lights (like we all do), and I don't see them, but then I see dual exhaust in the rear view mirror, coming through the rear bumper, and I see them!

Then, I'm thinking (oh snap), I just saw a new GT500 for the first time.

True or False?
 
0

'03GTinFLA

Member
May 29, 2004
486
0
17
St. Petersburg, FL
May 17, 2006
#2
  • May 17, 2006
  • #2
What spoiler did it have on it?

My gf and I were going to dinner and I came up on a new style black stang and my gf looked at me and said "why did that guy put cobra emblems on his GT." She noticed that it has the normal GT spoiler and not the Shelby lip. I said IDK ask him. We both had our windows down. It was funny. The guy was like 50-60 years old and my gf goes. "Excuse me sir. Why are you trying to pass off your GT as a cobra?" The guy just looked and then drove away. A**clown.
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

2000 GT-Front Brakes Not Releasing
  • stormsedge
  • Aug 7, 2026
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Replies
5
Views
185
1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk- Aug 7, 2026
Bronco2fan
B
S
Hi. I'm new. 98 Cobra Bent Axle.
  • sbk93036
  • Mar 28, 2026
  • SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech
Replies
3
Views
160
SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech Monday at 9:43 AM
Mustang5L5
R
What's it Worth? 1997 Cobra, a ton of mods and restoration
  • riored97snake
  • Jun 18, 2026
  • What is it Worth?!?!?
Replies
2
Views
360
What is it Worth?!?!? Jun 21, 2026
riored97snake
R
B
2001 roush stage 3 - sat for 5 years
  • Brando_05
  • Aug 26, 2025
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Replies
0
Views
287
1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk- Aug 26, 2025
Brando_05
B
Engine Random Misfire at idle.
  • Gulftown980x
  • Jul 29, 2026
  • SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech
Replies
11
Views
468
SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech Jul 31, 2026
squeak93
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?