• Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 1994 - 1995 Specific Tech

I think this would look awesome on my car...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rootus
  • Start date Start date Aug 15, 2004
Prev
  • 1
  • 2
First Prev 2 of 2

squall9393

New Member
Feb 7, 2004
534
0
0
Oceanside, CA
Aug 17, 2004
#21
  • Aug 17, 2004
  • #21
Rice is a look and an impression. If you're pushing 600 rwhp but got something that belongs on a import- then it's RICE. The word in it's self is Rice Burner meaning Japanese Import. If it's got to look unique then don't go for the import look and make every other Ricer think we wanna be import riced out too. Hell half the American cars and parts come from over seas anyhow. Even American car parts are built over seas and then assembled in America. Autozone and Advance Auto Parts are overseas parts if I'm not mistaken. Napa however deals in good ole American stuff. Rice is rice. Didn't know there was a grey area. Guess people in general are opinionated and have differnent tastes. Can anyone assist?
 
T

The NJ Exile

New Member
Jul 28, 2004
81
0
0
Northern VA, Philly & Northern NJ
Aug 17, 2004
#22
  • Aug 17, 2004
  • #22
O GOD PLEASE DON'T DO IT... RICE IS WHATS FOR DINNER
 

1slow95

Founding Member
May 16, 2002
1,797
3
48
ohio
Aug 17, 2004
#23
  • Aug 17, 2004
  • #23
95snoozer said:
BAN
Click to expand...

You do realize I was joking, right? Besides, my DAD suggested the clear taillights, I was just thinking about getting the carbon fiber 96-98 tails because 1) I like the sequential turn signals with the 96-98 tails. and 2) I thought the carbon fiber might go with the rest of my car, which is kind of a red and black theme. I decided to keep my stock lights when I checked the price of sequential turn signals, which cost $265. That's way more than I want to spend on taillights when I can put that towards the 393 stroker I plan to build this winter.
 

xr8d302

I bought a 27" monitor to compensate for my lack o
Apr 29, 2004
1,113
0
36
Medicine Hat, AB
Aug 17, 2004
#24
  • Aug 17, 2004
  • #24
my impression of ricer is a kid with a slow ride that dresses it up to look like it's faster than it is....that's what I thought most opinions were, anyway...am i wrong?

Otherwise, every japanese car on the market is a ricer, and that's sort of stereotypical, don't you think? Grab a 700 - 1000 hp Toyota Supra, no exterior mods whatsoever, (i.e. wings, body kits, stupid paintjobs) and can you say that's a ricer? I wouldn't, I'd say it's a Japanese Rear Wheel drive musclecar....
 

Rootus

Officially Addicted
Feb 8, 2003
6,659
1
0
Portland, Oregon
Aug 17, 2004
#25
  • Aug 17, 2004
  • #25
Rice is like pornography -- hard to define exactly, but you know it when you see it...

 
Prev
  • 1
  • 2
First Prev 2 of 2
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

G
Resolved Smoking Wiring Issue After GT40 Head Swap
  • Grapes
  • Aug 15, 2026
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
17
Views
469
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Aug 22, 2026
Grapes
G
Resolved 93 Mustang 5.0 - Cranks but does not start
  • dan50
  • Jul 18, 2026
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
6
Views
355
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Jul 18, 2026
dan50
Considering widening my rear wheels, would like to verify my thoughts on fitment
  • 2000xp8
  • Jul 9, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 2
Replies
37
Views
1K
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Sep 18, 2026
AeroCoupe
B
Where to go from here on my build…
  • B0udreaux
  • Jul 14, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
8
Views
358
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Jul 18, 2026
AeroCoupe
B
Take a look at my rack!
  • bicknell
  • Sep 1, 2025
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
9
Views
782
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Sep 13, 2025
Willybill32
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 1994 - 1995 Specific Tech
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?