I want to hook up in 1st...

SaleenGT2001 said:
6.5" backspacing i believe, why 15x10 rims??? i have the 15x8 on mine and i can fit a 10" slick or my street et radials which are 275/50/15. i know that the 15x8 are a 5.5 back space

sweet thats awesome.. I said 10 because i figured i needed a wider rim for the 10" slicks. If 8 will do it I am all aboard. thanks for the input.. looks like 15x8's with 275/50/15.

would the 325/50/15's fit a 9 inch rim??? :lol:

• Sponsors (?)

wheres the link to that page where the guy laid out everything you needed to know about running 15x8/10 Pro-Stars on our cars? :shrug:

That will answer all your questions steeda. ;)

this will probably help
8e8db3f1.jpg

Attachments

• 8e8db3f1.jpg
    8e8db3f1.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 52
01Steeda said:
I have run them in a 17 on the street in the rain... never had any issues, but then again these are track tires for the most part.. maybe the occasional run to the hang out in them. which is less that 3 miles from my house. I was just wondering about rim sizes.. and what would be the biggest tire I could get away with on those rims.
You've ran the 26 11.5 17's i haven't even seen a set and I said the Et streets not the street radials. Bias Ply baby :D
But yeah I run on a 15x 8 rim my backspacing sucks but the set was cheap enough that I don't care. but a 5.5 is what you want.

BooWFO said:
You've ran the 26 11.5 17's i haven't even seen a set and I said the Et streets not the street radials. Bias Ply baby :D
But yeah I run on a 15x 8 rim my backspacing sucks but the set was cheap enough that I don't care. but a 5.5 is what you want.

ahhh I wont buy the bias ply's when the new radials are as good as they are. dem suckas HOOK!