i witnessed a murder today

nonglossjason

I did not have intercourse with a sheep.
Jan 27, 2006
I was riding home from school today on my bus, listening to music and not paying attention to anything. As we were stopping at one of the bus stops, a girl in the back started screaming. I looked back and saw her pointing out the window, and I followed her stare. Out in an unfenced yard were 3 guys. Two of them standing, one of them was on the ground bloody. The taller of the two men had a baseball bat and was about ready to smash it into his head again, when they realized a whole busload of kids were looking at them. As the bus driver radioed in the 911 call, the other man, who hadnt been doing anything, took a pistol out of his pocket and shot the guy in the head. At this point the whole bus was in shock and glued to the morbid scene. The two men got into a car and sped off. When I came home I was visibly shaken. I told her what I had just seen. Then my mom got scared, she said "You're moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air." I whistled for a cab and when it came near, the license plate said "Fresh" and it had dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare but I thought "Nah, forget it, Yo homes, to Bel-Air!" I pulled up to the house about seven or eight and I yelled to the cabby, "Yo homes, smell ya later!" I looked at my kingdom, I was finally there, to sit on my throne as the prince of Bel-Air .

• Sponsors (?)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Did you beg and plead with her day after day?
Did she pack your suitecase and send you on your way?
Did she give you a kiss and then did she give you a ticket, and did you put your walkman on and say ya 'might as well kick it'?

Being that you're in the Phoenix area, I was almost buying into it. We get so many random shootings and whatnot around here, it's nuts - had one a block away from my hospital a couple of weeks ago.

Tsk, tsk. Liar, liar, pants on fire...

:lol: That was funny. I haven't seen it before.

My wife and I saw an old guy who'd fallen on the side of the road. So I pulled over and my wife did CPR (she's a nurse). He just turned cyan, then blue , then I was like oh crap he's dead. :(

When the Ambulance finally made it there they just put him in the back and parked. They didn't even rush him to the hospital.

Yeah, my wife kissed a dead guy in front of me- How cool is that :nice:

:lol: :lol: :lol: I forgot about that