i6 to v8 motor/frame mounts

I have a 1968 mustang that I am converting from an i6 to a v8 with a t5. So far it had gone very well. I finally finished building the engine and putting it all together. The next thing I needed was frame and motor mounts.

So I bought the Scott Drake "Motor"/frame mounts becuase they were really the only ones I could find from a reliable source. I had looked at the reviews and seen that these mounts seemed to be hit or miss but decided to go ahead and try them because I didn't really have another option. I am on a pretty tight budget and looking to get reliable mounts. The first pair I got the passenger one was completely bent and didn't fit. I did an exchange yet it there was still a bend. This second pair did bolt in though and I thought they might work.

The motor mounts that I have are anchor 2257 mounts. These seem to be great. There was a little eccess rubber but no major bends like the frame mounts. I put the engine in and low and behold the drivers side lines up but the passenger side is nearly 1/2-3/4 inch off. Now I don't know what to do because I can't really find any other frame mounts and can't seem to find what other people did as well. Does anyone know if there is a different brand frame mount that actually fits? Or if maybe there is a different realatiely cheap setup I could run? There are at least 3 reviews on the frame mounts that had the same problem as me but they don't say what they ended up doing which I would like to know. Anyways any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks

link to the frame mounts

There are many original frame mounts out there you can pick up pretty cheap . I have had problems with the new rubber mount as well ,although they say the fit they are quite i bit off ,i used to have the part number for the rubber mount that actually fit but i lost it in the great computer crash of 2004 ,friggen computer!