Iam scared

215what

Apr 14, 2005
NM
My G/F is going to look at 04 srt-4 she want's one bad she has a 02 sxt right now she's say's it's slow and want's to beat for once.This is not good if she does buy it my a$$ is grass man this suck's :damnit:

• Sponsors (?)

215what said:
My G/F is going to look at 04 srt-4 she want's one bad she has a 02 sxt right now she's say's it's slow and want's to beat for once.This is not good if she does buy it my a$$ is grass man this suck's :damnit:

Then mod the hell out of your car. Or just wait for year until the Neon blows up.

Engel said:
at least she is sticking with american, people give the neon alot of **** but its a quick little car

That's true, would you rather her buy a Civic or some crap like that? I used to not like the SRT4, but they've grown on me. They are pretty quick, but I still hear horror stories about their reliability. :shrug: I wouldn't mind driving one to see how it is. I wouldn't own one myself, but I would have nothing against having one in the family.

Get some 4.10 gears and 275 nitto DR's and you will smoke her ass. Seriously. She probably won't be able to drive very well, so that will be your advantage.

Second advantage will be off the line. Just don't race her on the highway, shift right at 5k rpm's, shift fast and smooth, and you will get her.

My brother can literally drop the clutch from 4k and it just launches...it's nuts (315/35/17 Nitto DR's).
Scott

OK I went down to the dealer and drove the srt it's a fun car that for sure the car had ton's of tQ steer it was fast but i think my mustang will give a good run It was boosting low like 8-10 pound's I know it should more then that. If my G/F is going to buy it they fix that problem!! Dont think the car will last to a 100K no way not a soild car!! but she will pay for it dearly! my car still better in a million way's and it's 10 year's old and it's payed off. oh yhea FWD= :notnice: