Identify this Box Upper Intake **PICS**

Alright folks, i got this box upper with a roller I just bought, Im not sure what kind of intake it is, the guy didnt know either, it was a freebie:D so i took it.

25ugp5e.jpg

1zsuv5.jpg

sfj9dc.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Who knows man...looks like it may have originally been on a '94-'95 because of the orientation of the throttle body...think about how they're angled on those cars. It could be totally custom, could just be something that Hogan or someone offered back in those days that didn't last long because those engines only lasted for 2 years.

I think 302 coupe is right it looks like something for a 95 mustang the way the t/b is angled, but it looks custom, looks like itll match up to a holley/trickflow/eddy lower

I think 302 coupe is right it looks like something for a 95 mustang the way the t/b is angled, but it looks custom, looks like itll match up to a holley/trickflow/eddy lower

It's a truck upper that someone modified. They cut the plenum off and fabbed that box on there. The upper to lower port design of the truck/systemax/saleen intakes are pretty much identical and all interchangeable.

Engine_top.jpg

I was about to say the runners look like an efi 351 truck upper intake, when I said custom I just meant the plenum part you can see where they cut it and welded it back up.

yup I think blackened and the other guy that said truck upper are correct. Had a guy come over, mustang runs through his blood, he said it was a truck upper, which someone had cut and modified by welding on the sheetmetal to it. The guy I got the roller from, had this upper with a Vortech S or T trim, something like that. What ya think its worth $50?

It's a truck upper that someone modified. They cut the plenum off and fabbed that box on there. The upper to lower port design of the truck/systemax/saleen intakes are pretty much identical and all interchangeable.

Engine_top.jpg

You beat me to it, I have a truck upper and lower in my garage and it looks just like that, minus the custom box.:nice: It is a truck upper intake.