If I lower my car 1 1/2" to 2"....

TattooMatt

Mar 23, 2004
GA
If I lower my car 1 1/2" to 2" will I need a bumpsteer kit, offset rack bushings or both? If not both what are the differences and advantages of using one over the other.

I have to take the factory lift kit out of my car. :nice:

• Sponsors (?)

TattooMatt said:
If I lower my car 1 1/2" to 2" will I need a bumpsteer kit, offset rack bushings or both? If not both what are the differences and advantages of using one over the other.

I have to take the factory lift kit out of my car. :nice:

Not really, you will need a back brace. I just removed a set of Eibach lowering springs, and I am real glad to be rid of them. It is a different car now. Still handles well for a drag set-up. But if you want a low, rough ride, I have a set of lowering springs that will give it to you. They are very old and have settled down real low. We are talking 1995, that is painted on them.

jerry beach said:
Not really, you will need a back brace. I just removed a set of Eibach lowering springs, and I am real glad to be rid of them. It is a different car now. Still handles well for a drag set-up. But if you want a low, rough ride, I have a set of lowering springs that will give it to you. They are very old and have settled down real low. We are talking 1995, that is painted on them.

He he...back brace. :p

I don't mind a rough ride although if money was no object I'd use coilovers.
I'll be glad to take the springs off of your hands. I'll gladly pay shipping and whatnot. I'll pm my info to you. :D