If There Could Be Only One (further Research On An Earlier Statement)

7d2757a1c4a13d7ae80d7f57eb2bbfdb.jpg

ebe358512b879544146ca2fca4132c9a.jpg

66 bel air / biscayne . My dads first car . Would love to do a tribute car to him in memory of him.

85f2bf0e370bac9310155a3a2f71b718.jpg

86-87 cutlass . Street strip deal . Loved g body's all my life .

I could go on but following rules of course , you posted two so im sticking to it.

Sent from my iPhone using my fingers while my auto correct makes me seem illiterate

Reactions: 3 users
  • Sponsors (?)

I have no idea how to paste pics from my iPhone. So no pics...

But my 1st would be a 69 Yenko Nova. Black on black 427/M22/4.10's

2nd would be a Pro Touring 56 Chevy. White on red two tone. Turbo'd LS/independent rear suspension,etc etc

I will never have either.

Reactions: 1 users
1969 Mustang R-code Hardtop - all you need to go fast, none of the gingerbread to attract attention.
189157_Front_3-4_Web.jpg

or a 1968 Mustang Cobra Jet Hardtop - even rarer than the fastback version
p118972_large+1968_Ford_Mustang_428_Cobra_Jet_Hardtop+Passenger_Side.jpg

One of these is not like the other: Mercedes Benz 450SL 6.9. The german version of the muscle car, equivalent to a modern AMG mercedes. Id only buy one if I was wealthy enough to pay someone else to maintain it - these cars make a foxbody seem like a model T in terms of complexity.
1979-450sel-1.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
Id be a car collector of a different sort. I'd own a dozen, but I'd drive everyone of them.

Hmmm,.....Just how obscure can I get:thinking:

Ohh! I know

CalvinGrannis-AA.jpg
I'd have to wear a "newsie cap backwards...
1963-chevrolet-corvette-sting-ray-front-side-view.jpg

How much more of a prick might I be?.......

18oa7asohejfkjpg.jpg

Gotta be "Like Mike", but a 67, 427 GT 500 KR

Reactions: 5 users
Id be a car collector of a different sort. I'd own a dozen, but I'd drive everyone of them.

Hmmm,.....Just how obscure can I get:thinking:

Ohh! I know

CalvinGrannis-AA.jpg
I'd have to wear a "newsie cap backwards...
1963-chevrolet-corvette-sting-ray-front-side-view.jpg

How much more of a prick might I be?.......

18oa7asohejfkjpg.jpg

Gotta be "Like Mike", but a 67, 427 GT 500 KR
I have one of these in my garage at home . My step fathers . Early 90s build . Eventually waiting for him and I to get to it . Mid year vettes are one of my favorites . Its the teal color 64 . Color was mixed in 88 or 89. 1990 comes around and the car was sprayed . Low and behold the color was on barrettas , civics and mustangs shortly after . So much for not going candy red trying to be different . Lol

173c28d49b087ab38535a5f819e0923a.png

Sent from my iPhone using my fingers while my auto correct makes me seem illiterate

Reactions: 4 users
I think my absolute ideal car would be a classic car "restomod" where they put the old body on the new chassis. Old car, new drivetrain, interior, brakes, suspension etc. Best of both worlds. Having a hard time finding any good pictures though. The corvettes are the most common I think. some are pretty awful, but for a small fortune there are some really nice c2-c6 hybrids

Reactions: 1 user
There really are too many cars to nail down even a handful. I like so many different styles and years. I really envy Jay Leno. I can say I haven't seen anything in his collection I didn't really like. Even the old brass era cars. Those are neat. Some of those things came with superchargers! Cars older than my father's father. Too cool.

Reactions: 2 users
There really are too many cars to nail down even a handful. I like so many different styles and years. I really envy Jay Leno. I can say I haven't seen anything in his collection I didn't really like. Even the old brass era cars. Those are neat. Some of those things came with superchargers! Cars older than my father's father. Too cool.
Agreed.