If you thought a throttle body over 75 mm was more than enough..check this out.

Theres been some talk about the newest bbk throttle plenum which is basically 78mm throttle body.

Ive actually thought about purchasing it since the price of it is not so bad, plus, i love the bbk products, but i was looking at another place, and came across this.

1996-2004 Mustang GT 4.6L 2v Dragon Throttle Body Adapter Kit [ DRA701-40 ] from Brothers Performance Warehouse

its a wopping 100mm throttle body :shrug:

now, i know simple-to very lil complex things about our cars, but what are the opinions of some of the more educated ones here, id really like to know.

• Sponsors (?)

It's just a bigger air scoop. You may need cam, porting, well tuned exhaust and some A/Fratio to really use that 100mm to it's whole potential. Other than an install on a stocker is you can hand polish your stocker internally and flow a smoother entry is one air switching variable to another.

Same variable you using a clogged stock filter and then change to a bigger breather type with some open pleats that let the air flow change and you can fell that seat of the pants, correct? Yeah, $500 of see your air flow is you leaned out your stocker is a bog about to enter the stall with the, "ponies."