I'm gonna sell the 95 GT

• Sponsors (?)

From my past experiences with selling cars, unless you are targeting a person that wants the mods, they will actually subtract from the value of the car. IMO I would advertise here...like your doing, and if no bites, sell the goodies and sell the car as stock.

gospeedgo said:
From my past experiences with selling cars, unless you are targeting a person that wants the mods, they will actually subtract from the value of the car. IMO I would advertise here...like your doing, and if no bites, sell the goodies and sell the car as stock.
That's my plan. See if I can find an enthusiast who wants the package deal, and failing that I'll haul it over to my brother's place (he has a nice big shop I can use :)) and tear everything off. I think I have access to enough stock parts that I could make it more stock than the day I bought it. I'm just not looking forward to a weekend worth of wrenching...

Dave

HairyCanary said:
That's my plan. See if I can find an enthusiast who wants the package deal, and failing that I'll haul it over to my brother's place (he has a nice big shop I can use :)) and tear everything off. I think I have access to enough stock parts that I could make it more stock than the day I bought it. I'm just not looking forward to a weekend worth of wrenching...

Dave

I might want your long tubes and x pipe. I'll trade you my headers and h-pipe.

I would love to be able to pick yours up for Michelle but she has a real issue with the yellow.

I think we're going to try to find an inexpensive sapphire blue 94/95 GT for her.
Maybe someone has one out there with a dead tranny or engine :D

HairyCanary said:
I'm just not looking forward to a weekend worth of wrenching...

And I'll bet Gregg isnt either ;) You better hurry up before his compressor ends up in the Willamette. :)

My heads/cam gets priority. You have too many brothers for that whole "blood" thing to get in the way of my 311 rwhp/337 rwtq :p

:D

Dave!!! I want the heads!!! I'll try to come up with some cash if ya do D-mod it.
I call dibs on the heads!!! LMAO!!! :D :D

Nate

p.s. De-mod it and sell the stuff seperate is my vote. :D

Visceral said:
And I'll bet Gregg isnt either ;) You better hurry up before his compressor ends up in the Willamette. :)
:rlaugh: :lol:

I'm going to give it until October 16th before I de-mod, just in case I run across someone who wants it as is. When I reach the de-mod point I'll be sure and let everyone know. You can all fight over it. That is, unless you can find me a job out at Nike, Chris... ;)

Dave

HairyCanary said:
That is, unless you can find me a job out at Nike, Chris... ;)

Dave

Why? Then you would have to sell both cars because you could only afford a fox-body.

But the kool-aid does taste VERY good.

It doesnt hurt. I promise. After you drink the kool-aid, you have no more need for money... no more pain... no more wants....

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

tarch said:
i thought you had a turbo on this GT?
Nope ... still naturally aspirated. I wanted to go turbo, but I was getting antsy about the price ... so I decided to get the Cobra instead of dropping another $7k or so on the GT :). I think it will save me money in the long run...

Dave